Join our team!
A Career in Real Estate
A career in real estate can be rewarding but demanding. It requires commitment, discipline, motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility and hard work. It is not suited for those who want an easy nine-to-five job. Real estate agents must be enthusiastic self-starters, continually developing leads and cultivating clients.
- Are you willing to make many sacrifices in your daily life?
- There is no quitting time; the phone will ring at any time of the day or night.
- Are you prepared to arrange your personal schedule to suit clients' needs?
- Most real estate agents earn their income by commission. They may make a sale one week, then not another for two months. Can you budget money to last between sales?
- Keeping up on changing market conditions, financing, procedures, technology and laws are essential to servicing customers' needs. Continuing education is mandated. Do you believe in life-long learning?
Our Commission Plans
New Salespeople or OREA Students Taking Phase 1, 2, or 3:
- 75% Commisssion (25% to Brokerage) on your own deals
- 50-50% Split on Buyer & Seller Leads provided by Team
- $250/month includes HomeLife Corporate Royalty
- Mentoring & Coaching by Experienced Realtors
- Supplied Leads
Seasoned Realtors (1+ Years of Experience):
- 100% Commission
- Only $300/month + $300/side of sale
Join the Winning Team by Contacting:
Email Your Resume to Mike Mifsud, Broker of Record and Owner of HomeLife Nu-Key Realty.
Click this link to view HomeLife Career Video -